Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Were we young, or what?

Were we young, or what?

Joshua & Meghann

Joshua & Meghann
I've got some good looking kids!

30 January, 2009

I've had a pretty good day today. I've only felt bad this evening, but that's becoz I've gone all day without sitting down and resting. Reba called and asked me if I'd like to have the kids tonight. Did she really need to ask? I don't get to see them enough since they've started school. We had fun feeding the animals. They fed Hank (donkey) & Molly~Girl (Shelton pony), water-melon and the kids and the animals all loved that! Caden has a basketball game tomorrow, and he asked me to go, but I'm not much for crowds but I sure wish him luck. He has grown so much. First thing Krista noticed when she got here was that my house was different. They both fell asleep before 10PM. They are just so special to us!

Meg went to Miss Beckey's and they sounded like they all had fun. She seems happier lately and I know it's partly coz of a good friend in Miss Beckey and Pops and Lola adopting her! I'm glad she has some special people in her life. People who love God first and set the example. Thanks you guys. Ya'll are special to us too!

I haven't heard from Joshua. I remember when I'd get up in the middle of the night and go look for him before, when I had not a clue as to where he lived and where he was. It never did me any good. I'd make myself physically sick. But now, I'm just putting all my worry into trusting the Lord. I know God's working on him and wants what's best for him! It may sound crazy but I believe he's saved. Back when I didn't think he was, I was so sorrowful and sick about his well being. Knowing he's saved comforts me now! I pray with all my heart that he will really look at his life and what it has been with God, and what it could be again and that he will make the right decision and please go get help. I sure do miss him, but I cannot condone what he does or pretend that he doesn't do it. I can never do that again! He gets mad at me coz I won't let up on it, but I can't help it. I promised myself a long time ago to never ignore something like that again, and I won't. I sure pray for his safety though. Every single time he comes to mind, (24/7), I just lift him up, coz I really can't stand to think about it.

Tomorrow is the Victory Outreach Day! I'm hoping I'll feel like going! I kind of miss being around people and visiting. But sometimes I feel so nauseated that it just wouldn't do to be around people. I'm that way at Church too, so if you see me looking sick, I probably am.

Well, guess that's all. It's 11:30PM and I'm actually sleepy, so I think I'll try to get some much needed rest! Please continue to pray for us.

Thank you Jesus for a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

25th Wedding Anniversary!

25th Wedding Anniversary!