Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Were we young, or what?

Were we young, or what?

Joshua & Meghann

Joshua & Meghann
I've got some good looking kids!

02 March, 2009

Again, I haven't written in a while. Been busy with the Kindred Sisters Gathering, but too, these last three days I have not felt well, and today was worse. Last week I had been feeling good and I thought I was only going to get better! I tried to fake it this weekend. I haven't been as jittery and shaky, but the doc changed a prescription on me, and I think I got some of the old side effects from before.

Today was not a good day. I felt awful. So I called the doc and asked to be taken off that and put back on something that I had been taking that helped better. I've been a nervous wreck, to be truthful! While I was on the phone, I was informed that my muscle enzymes are elevated so I can't lower the dose of the prednisone now as the plan was going to go. Saturday, I woke up with my eye hurting, it was all inflamed so I'm having to keep it dialited and eye drops 4 times a day. I just feel bad I guess, both physically and mentally.

Having a pity party! Talked with Joshua on Saturday. When I feel like this, the missing him, gets stronger but I had a good talk with a friend who understands today about that and she helped me, even though she didn't know I felt these things or this way.

I also actually called a friend to talk with to help me, Ms. Vickie, such a dear sister. She prayed with me. I'm so thankful God is seeing to me through these dear friends.

I know I'll be alright, this too shall pass, but I just gotta go through it. Jimmy is a godsend! He's so good to me. I gotta be careful calling him now, coz he'll insist he'll come home, and I know he can't be doing that, but just saying the words, sometimes is all I need. God is faithful through His people too. Jimmy is such a comfort to me and always has been. Just a small touch and I feel so much better, just a word and he takes this pain I feel in my heart! And it was funny but Meggie was home today not feeling well, and just her being close by helped me coz I knew I could call her too if I needed to. See how good God is!

Well, I guess I'll close for now. I'll try to write better next time. I feel so overwhelmed, I wish that feeling would go away, and embarrassment! Pray for me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

25th Wedding Anniversary!

25th Wedding Anniversary!