Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Were we young, or what?

Were we young, or what?

Joshua & Meghann

Joshua & Meghann
I've got some good looking kids!

10 March, 2009

God is Good ~ All the Time!

Today I'm not feeling too well. It is the Adult Day at Church and I wanted to go, I planned to go, but I didn't sleep well last night or the night before and I awoke this morning with my eye swollen and hurting. Physically I feel so drained and tired. I'm complaining again!

But even in my not feeling good, I'm looking to God for all things. I know He will stay close to me. It helps to know that and too Church was so good this weekend. The sermons were great and uplifting and the Case's invited us to dinner. Wow, what a spread. I ate so much. Talk about good cooks! And good friends! I went home and took such a good nap and woke up so refreshed! And then we had another good sermon! God is good! Thank you Brother Wiggins.

Our Kindred Sisters Gathering is this Saturday and I'm so proud that all the ladies of the Church are involved. So many wanting to help and are especially helping me, since I seem to be so handicapped here lately. I'm so excited with the ladies who were chosen to give Testimonies. Their stories are incredible and give God all the glory. I'm so thankful we have a Pastor who will pray with them before hand and has been so supportive and prayerful from the beginning! I know we are all going to have a good time. Thanks to all of you who have helped me and who will be there Friday to decorate and get things going. I'm so thankful to have dear friends.

I'm thinking of Brother Richard Hansen and Ms. Sue and their family this morning as he is having surgery. I've been waiting for a call from her. I pray for healing for him, I pray that everything is benign and he'll be alright! He's such a dear, loving Brother in Christ. I'm also thinking of Ms. Lola, bless her heart, ya'll keep her in your prayers. I'm praying for you to feel our Lord's Presence very close to you Ms. Lola today and the days that follow. And I'm thinking of Ms. Warden, the little firecracker! She'll be having surgery next week and she seems to be looking forward to it. I don't get around as well as she does now. I just love her to pieces. I'm thinking too of Ms. Dora and Brother Manuel, he lost his Mom last week. They've been in Colorado! It's hard at any age to lose a parent, is it not?

I can't tell you who, but please be in prayer for the 4 women who will be giving Testimonies on Saturday. Their stories are very touching and I just pray for strength for them. I'm so proud of them.

Ya'll keep Josh in your prayers. He's doing good! I'm proud of him. But I gotta tell you, I sure do miss him! Well, in talking about others and thinking of them and praying for them, I feel better. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

25th Wedding Anniversary!

25th Wedding Anniversary!