Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Were we young, or what?

Were we young, or what?

Joshua & Meghann

Joshua & Meghann
I've got some good looking kids!

30 April, 2010

A Long Road

How long has it been since I've written? I am still 'sick'. I sometimes think I am worse off now than when I was first diagnosed.

God is so good. HE overlooks my impatience, and my complaining. I have so much to be thankful for, oh and I am so grateful! I am very blessed

My body is so sore, especially my fingers and toes! I feel as though I've been run over by a mac truck. ITIB 1 MILLION X'S.

Hopefully today I'll start to feel better. I start the IVIG treatments again next week. Oh, I hope and pray it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

25th Wedding Anniversary!

25th Wedding Anniversary!