Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Were we young, or what?

Were we young, or what?

Joshua & Meghann

Joshua & Meghann
I've got some good looking kids!

01 May, 2010

I've been getting nervous these last couple of months.Two people that have always helped me with this is Jimmy and Moma. With Moma gone Jimmy has the full burden. He never makes me feel that way though. He is such a tremendous blessing in my life! He is one way that I know my Heavenly Father loves me!

In Matthew 11:30 Jesus tells me, ' For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light'.

I memorize Scripture so that in these times I can say them aloud in order to gain strength. There are times when my heart is so gripped with fear ... my tears fall slowly down my cheeks and I taste the salt of those drops and the wounds hidden deep inside there. That part that has such control.

I remember the Scripture 'For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind'.

But sometimes, I must admit, I can't get the control back or allow God to have it. That's when I turn to my loving husband who always has kind and loving words of encouragement and strength. My favorite words ... 'well, bless your heart'.

I'm so thankful God gave me him!  I don't know why I have this problem, maybe its so I will look to Him more. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

25th Wedding Anniversary!

25th Wedding Anniversary!