Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Were we young, or what?

Were we young, or what?

Joshua & Meghann

Joshua & Meghann
I've got some good looking kids!

21 January, 2009

This morning my prayer time was such a blessing. I got some much needed rest last night and I awoke when Jimmy got up. I spent a good 2 hours in study and prayer and I felt the Lord so close to me. I just poured out my heart to Him, and He granted me such comfort and strength.

I'm still not feeling great, the nausea is still here, but I'm dealing with it. My muscles seem weaker. It's hard to do the things I want, but I'm battling through it anyway. He's carrying me! As long as I know my heart, mind, and spirit feels my Savior, I'll be okay. I pray that He'll continue filling me. I thank you sweet Jesus for loving me in such a special way.

Ms. Vickie sent me a sweet email, she's such a dear, strong friend and sister to me. Ms. Donya always sends me Scripture, and I really appreciate that. The Lord has blessed me with good friends. It's funny how just a few words can help strengthen a person.

I'm sorry I've been such a lousy writer lately! I think I've been wallowing. I'm trying to do better!

This morning I studied John 8: 12-30. I thank God that I believe! I thank Him for saving me. I know anything that is good is me is through Him and I pray I'll continue to honor and glorify Him alone in all things, even in the bad times. I pray I will be a light shining for Jesus.




No comments:

Post a Comment

25th Wedding Anniversary!

25th Wedding Anniversary!