Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Were we young, or what?

Were we young, or what?

Joshua & Meghann

Joshua & Meghann
I've got some good looking kids!

20 January, 2009

Today, I am still feeling so nauseous from the medication. They've given me other medication to counteract it, and it does help, but not all the way. I'm so shaky and hiper feeling, yet I don't feel well. I didn't rest well last night and I got up early.

But I do feel close to my Lord, and in that I find strength and comfort. I know He'll see me through this. I'm praying the side effects will pass eventually. The doctor has been good about trying to help me. You know, sometimes you get one who just kind of gives up on you if the first thing doesn't work. I'm glad she's not like that.

I'm fairing along, but I sure wish I felt better.

1 comment:

  1. Ps. 18:32, It is God that girdeth me with strength,and maketh my way perfect.

    ReplyDelete

25th Wedding Anniversary!

25th Wedding Anniversary!