Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Were we young, or what?

Were we young, or what?

Joshua & Meghann

Joshua & Meghann
I've got some good looking kids!

12 January, 2009

Today I am suffering with many things. I feel so burdened. Yet in the midst of my own, I see Jimmy in his sufferings also. The willingness he has as a servant of the Lord is always present but he struggles also. I pray that the Lord will bless us through these difficult days and will help and strengthen us through them.

So many problems around the world, in our lives, in other's lives...everywhere. The only thing I can stand on at this moment is love. God's love, Jimmy's love for me and mine for him. Our love for our children.

In yesterday's sermon, the Pastor spoke about standing up for faith. He also spoke of how Jesus sees us. He sees us joyful. He sees us crying. He sees us afraid. He sees us hurting. He sees everything. I was so touched by these sermons and I needed to hear them aloud.

Thank you for seeing me today oh Lord, in my pain, in my tears. I know that You are with me. I know that you are with Jimmy and in that I find great strength. You are all we really have in this world to lean upon. I thank you for the path that you led us on to one another. But most of all I thank you for the path that you directed and led us on to salvation, to love, to You.

1 comment:

  1. your posts bless my heart. michael and i are surely praying for you. continue to have faith in the Lord! you've come so far and He's been so faithful.....He'll not turn back now! Michael made reference to this verse on Sunday, and has preached many sermons on it, but I thought I'd share it with you today!
    "Psalm 56:8, Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?"
    I love you and appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete

25th Wedding Anniversary!

25th Wedding Anniversary!