Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Jimmy & Rach ~ Valentine's Day 2007

Were we young, or what?

Were we young, or what?

Joshua & Meghann

Joshua & Meghann
I've got some good looking kids!

17 January, 2009

It's late but I just wanted to ask anyone who reads this to please be in prayer for Joshua! He's here at home. He's going to spend the night and go to Church in the morning. Praise the Lord!The devil's running after him becoz he wants to go to Arkansas to be at Brother Weido's Church. I prayed with him a bit ago. He's restless and worried. Please pray for him to get a good night's sleep and pray for us to be able to strengthen him in seeing the will of God for his life! I know he spoke with Pastor earlier and I've been praying for continued conviction. When he's like 'this', I feel as though I fail him so much! Pray for us all, will you? Thank you, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

25th Wedding Anniversary!

25th Wedding Anniversary!